Dark Knight: This Joker is not for jokes

There are very few English movies insisted me to see one more time, Dark Knight is latest one. I can’t explain Heath Ledger’s performance on this movie. You have to watch it!!!...What a terrific and never-tried-before performance by him. It got to me think that no body can act like this other than Heath Ledger. The first time he made a pencil disappeared to plotting to blow up ferry, are excellent and unforgettable.

Other than joker character, this is usual Batmen movie. I never watched previous Batmen movies. Movie is very interesting and Heath Ledger, sorry to miss a legend like him. I got excited to see my daily roaming places from Chicago downtown also.

Last dialogue from joker is "this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object". I had no idea why he wants a phone when he locked up in jail, but the reason is really terrific. The hospital plot also great and costume also.

A must see movie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Everyone seems to rave about this one. No wonder it is raking in the moolah.
yeap...it is..prediction is this would beat all records.

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing