2011 will be one of splendid year for all of us for sure. There is no way that we are going to see downward in this New Year. All set for growth and more growth all over the world.For me personally I don’t have any specific resolutions to set for 2011, part of the reason is, my current lifestyle drives (force) me to do certain things, which are, anyway my area of improvement.
- Since I and wife both are working same Chicago Downtown area, we are spending more quality time in commute. No need to set time for one on one.
- Due to the same busy schedule, time management is now precisely to seconds because if I start from home 7Hr 22mm 30ss I can beat the 3mins wait left signal to Rt 59.
- Almost daily swimming routine with my 7yrs old gives me the much needed refreshment and great satisfaction that I’m teaching something good to my son.
- Write at least 1 blog per week. I have to adjust time to write more blogs on this New Year.
- Visited Orlando for almost 10 days, had lot of fun with family.
- More time with family.
- 22 blogs and 2000+ twitters (most of it articles/news etc.)
Happy New Year 2011 to all….