Thursday, January 31, 2008
The talk of street is Tom Brady has faked about his foot sprain, just to confuse Giants camp. I don’t buy it since quality guy like Tom doesn’t require to fake or confuse somebody to win his game. He has solid QB abilities, good support from team so nothing he can achieve by faking, in fact if he is faking that would degrade his team’s confidence and they can’t practice well for Super Bowl.
First trash talk came from Mr. Plax(unexpected from him) that Pats going to lose by 23-17 score,which i strongly disagree. From Pats side it was Brady (again unexpected) that he just laughed and repeated the question about Plax’s prediction. So some fans thinks that Tom Brady is becoming arrogant. But that is also not true since he is already in 5th super bowl competition and he can jump earth to sky if he wants to, but he is not doing it and always down to earth. Plax’s predication is strong message to Pats because he is confidence with Giants D. Watch out Brady, your man Moss will be double covered all the time.
This time we have to thank Randy Moss for keeping quite all time since this season started. He was famous for lot of trash talking when he is with other teams. I think that he is true believer of Tom Brady and want to stay at Pats organization for long time.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Here is link http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=IntroducingApacheWicket
Sunday, January 27, 2008
If you see
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Earlier, I often get discouraged by my wife, friends and relatives because they are not listening to me. Sometimes a small things required lot of effort from me to get things done as I want, for example, which movie to go? Where we want to spend our next vacation? But after getting little older and enough maturity now I know how to get things done as per my wish. This is called Persuasion. Persuasion is something everyone has within their soul, this might take some time and experience to use it fully and successfully. Persuasion is not something related to marketing for selling goods, we should not confuse persuasion with sales and marketing, In fact if you are sales man for GE, you might not need to use your persuasion to sell your rocket engine to NASA, because everybody knows about GE brand. Same with
Persuasion required following 4 basic steps
- Credibility: Collect both positives and negatives of your points. People will not ask only positives but negatives also. You should prepare for both side of argument.
- Understand your audience: This is sometime you have to switch context and present different arguments that is one’s positive point now become negative now. I can’t persuade same way to my son as my wife. I can tell superman story to persuade my son but not with my wife.
- Connect emotionally: You have to connect emotionally with audience to persuade successfully. You have to be enough smart and emotionally intelligence to adjust your tone and body language according to audience emotion state.
- Don’t loose your position: You are persuading something’s because you are 100% sure that what you are trying to do is right. Your instinct tells you do so. If you have that instinct, just persuade persistently, until you hit the success. If you are not too confidence then don’t even try to persuade others. Don’t even think about persuade others by threatening them because no body will listen to you after that and your credibility will become a question mark.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Still India is youth and has to grow a lot to compete with other developed nation in this world. We grew a lot after 1991, after Manmohan Singh opened Indian market to all. Our main goal is to grow in all sector and eliminate poverty completely. After 2000, India is growing multi-folded with 8-9% GDP growth year over year. I was in Bangalore in 1998 and went back again in 2007, and I couldn't believe the amount of growth of this city. All main cities like Chennai, Hyderabad,Pune and Calcutta also growing the same rate as Bangalore. But still I witnessed a uneven growth in some places, that is mainly because of local people's and politician's unwillingness to accept progressive developments. It will take lot of time for them to change and join in modern trends.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Here is more info http://www.forbes.com/2008/01/24/fastest-growing-technology-tech-fasttech08-cx_jr_pm_0124fastintro.html?partner=yahootix
I think Cognizant's success is because of following quote as they have lot of confidence employees,
WHEN YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE, YOU CAN HAVE FUN, IF YOU HAVE FUN, YOU CAN ACHIEVE LOT OF AMAZING THINGS
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
But devil's advocate is good if you play with a mature enough to understand the basics of debates and curious to know about both positives and negatives of each concepts. Otherwise it would lead to a bad relationship or even a break up after the first meeting. My favorite topics are Atheism Vs Theism, Capitalism Vs Socialism, Democracy Vs Dictatorship, Real Estate Investment Vs Stock Investment.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
But as an optimistic investor it is good time to invest some “investable”(means saving and profit from last year investments) money into stock market. It is good time for bargain hunters. We can pump 10-15% of our “investable” money into market now and wait and see for remaining, and increase 401k contribution and ESPP to a little high to accumulate funds/stocks at low price. If you are pessimistic, just get out of this market and wait for sunny summer days.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Go Pats Go.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Ok..Back to Football, divisional finals are tomorrow and 4 strong teams and 2 winners. I don't know how Giants and Packers game going to be in this wild winter blast. Today we had a toughest day of this season in Chicago, today wind chill dips all the way south to -19F and really it was not pleasant even to stay at home. I don't know how NFL teams preparing players to play at this extreme cold.Clearly tomorrow games going to be interesting and all are looking forward to see Patriots Vs Packers Super bowl unless Giants really playing good in this extreme cold.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Happy long weekend.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
But when coming to kids part is not like that, we have to be very careful before consulting doctor. Nowadays kids are out smart than our generation, this is because of science and technology advancement. Each one has to carefully determine their kid's behaviour and make judgement based on there best knowledge after they get more complaints from school. Because this ADHD drugs are very addictive and cause some brain damage to kids. All of us working hard and making money for our kids future hence we can't jeopardize there future by our own hands.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
1. Just show your fingers as gun and try to act like you are shooting everybody in and around you, this makes somebody thinks you are a maniac, somebody thinks that you are a crazy guy, somebody thinks that you are going to fire them. If you are successfully created multiple perception for same action then you can be a leader.
2. Read more and identify complex English vocabularies and use it appropriate time. If you are able to read more and your brain allows you to store much information, that's good sign for leader in making.
3. At least yell at your co-workers once in a week to straight up some things, makes you to become leader very fast.
5. Attend meeting on time and talk more unwanted things other then real meeting agenda, if it is really helps business to achieve something. You are ready, just rock n roll.
6. Just start talking with co-worker at first floor and get into elevator with the same discussion with same co-worker and you get out in a wrong floor, If the co-workers also follows you. You are already a good leader.
7. Even though you are defending 3+4=8, somebody try to correct you for more than 5 minutes. Just think that you are great leader of 2008.
8. Same time if you can talk with 5 people for various tasks and you are not doing anything, you are a true leader.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Mobile Navigator - Really cool to get information based on image. http://news.zdnet.com/2422-13934_22-182336.html
Media Extender - enabling users to move digital media files from a PC to a TV. (from HP,Samsung and Netgear) wireless or wired
Windows Home Server - hardware to store home file, digital music etc, storage limit is 2tb.
Surface Computing - applications for drawing, interacting with media, and manipulating photos that are instantly taken from a digital camera.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
I think this TV revolution going to continue another millennium, there is no end into it. In future, I think the whole TV screen going to change, and it is going to support 3 dimensional to 6 dimensional views. We have to dedicate a room for TV which going to fill up with plasmas or LCDs to display real time images as we can see it real 360 degrees and up and down.
Monday, January 07, 2008
What is this SaaS? SaaS is nothing but on demand software service from vendor, which software need not be in same box in client machine. SaaS becomes a new way to collaborate, communicate and trade business. To put SaaS in perspective, here is good example, Amazon developed some robust reusable SoA web services which is highly scalable, such as Amazon EC2 compute cloud, Amazon Simple Queue Service. RightScale is a company which just builds platform to access Amazon web services. Now RightScale enabled SaaS for other vendors to reuse Amazon's web service, mainly non techanical users also can access this service with out knowing much details about Amazon web service.
The following are going to be next generation enterprise computing.
SoA - Connectivity which is interoperable, reuse, integration
Web 2.0 - User controlled, Social networking, open, Collectively controlled(Wikipedia)
SaaS - on-Demand network service provider, this could be same vendor who developed Web Service or 3rd party who integrates all web service to make it as usable package.
As last week end was full of sports action packed from wildcard football to India Vs Australia 2nd test match, there was a bad decision hit Indian cricket and shocked all over cricket world. Harbhajan Singh young and dynamic Indian cricketer was banned from 3 test matches; the reason is very troubling and unacceptable by any Indian cricketers and fans that he made some racial comments to only one non-white Australian Cricketer Andrew Symonds. But I personally think none of the Indian cricketer will do this sin. Because we fought decade and decades to overcome “racially motivated” issues in
Apart from that, very bad umpiring, which cost game for us. As of latest news, BCCI (Indian Cricket Governing Body) looking to discontinue this tour all together and ordered Indian team to stay at
Saturday, January 05, 2008
- Empathy (One must be careful not to confuse empathy with either sympathy,pity,emotional contagion,telepathy
- The ability to read others.
There is now strong business case for EQ and most of the Fortune 500 companies try to asses their employee's EQ level. Based on articles,unlike IQ, EQ can be improved and developed.