New Year Resolutions 2010

2009 was great year for me and i have achieved most of my self-assigned goals, very important milestone i achieved on 2009 is, bought the home at Naperville. It was great to set up some goals for next year and to work for it. Blogging, micro blogging are the great asset for this self-learning and self-improvement. 2009 was a mixed year for me and my family we together worked as team to fulfill most of the goals. Here are some notable achievements.
  1. Home.
  2. 2000+ Tweets, following 3500+ and 3500+ followers which is unbelievable.
  3. 50 blogs and completed development of web 2.0 tool http://www.tamilscrap.com and uploaded 100+ contents.
  4. Reduced weight to below 195 lbs.
  5. Had a blast at summer, visited Pittsburgh,Niagara and spent great quality time with kids and family.
But as usual there are some left out and will be finished it this new year.

2010, will be again a same as 2009 for me and my family. Here are my resolutions and goals.

1. Learn a new speaking language.
2. Maintain same weight.
3. Weekly 1/2 blog and daily 2/3 micro blogs.
4. Continually improve tamilscrap site.
5. Visit to India.
6. Read more articles.
7. Work on reduce accent.
8. Last but not the least, spend quality time with family same as 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing