Needs Vs Wants

The things we have to have are “needs” such as food, cloths, winter coats, a warm cozy home, transportation etc. Basically we can’t live without “some things” are “needy things”. In other side “Wants” are we can live without it such as video games, designer jeans, branded value cars etc.

Other things to consider when trying to figure out a need vs. a want:

Will this item help me get ready faster? Maybe a new electric shaving machine that works better will help you to office on time, and electric toothbrush also.

I need a new sweater for winter, but is it necessary for me to have the designer version that costs $50.00 more than another brand -– even though both will keep me warm? what about quality? if I buy a sweater for $25 which is not that quality as $33, then I need $33 one.

I need a car to get to office, but do I need a 500 HP speeds and DVD player with navigation? in other hand I need a car for my big family with DVD for my kids and navigation for better driving and some power also required.

So based on each one’s context “Want” can become “Need”. It is depends on each one’s money goals and able to spend on “Needs”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing