Windows to Mac.

After a long time of planing and research, finally I bought my new MacBook last week. As a long time PC user, I was amazed by MacBook's desktop arrangement. Some where I read an article about apple, in that they mentioned that people in apple are "neat freaks" which is true after my experience with iPod, iPhone and now MacBook. I liked most of the MacBook's feature, but Spaces and Expose features are awesome. The pre-defined template from iWork also great, it is very useful for plannings and presentations(it took 5 minutes to create a sample presentation about history of Java, I presented it to my wife, really she liked it). One piece is missing is more finance planning templates. It is a very good experience with Mac, as I am learning day by day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing