Gone Baby Gone.

Today as usual went to Blockbusters to get some movies, my wife called me and asked me to take "Gone Baby Gone" DVD. I was reluctant since this movie was directed by Ben Affleck and almost unknown cast other than Morgon Freeman. But anyway took it and watched. Wow..it was a great movie to watch. Started as a crime movie and ends as an emotional movie. Ben Affleck, rookie[Oops I'm wrong his first movie as director is I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Disney] director handled this complex subject really good. Some of storyline just similar to Mytic River. Casey Affleck is simply brilliant. The final moment of the movie is really touching and powerful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing