Playing with Life.

While reading latest news from India, one news got my attention that kidney racketeers issue, This time from North India. I was little emotional on this because last year my beloved father suffered from Chronic kidney disease, which created shock waves in my mind but I was confident that I can easily replace his kidney to solve the failure. But when I landed in India, I got another shock that in my state Tamil Nadu they stopped kidney transplantation after a massive fraud like now in North.Other states also had a same kind of restriction and I can't enroll in waiting list also, because that would take another 5 years. I didn't lost hope and because of open market(thanks to Manmohan) Baxtor healthcare in India has a easy and simple solution to treat kidney failure, which is called CAPD but little expensive but was affordable. Thanks to the Dr. Palanirajan from Madurai Apollo who explained to me about this and giving training to my mother. The whole process just took about 3 weeks. For my father he is a god. Now he is in CAPD for almost one year.

But I'm thinking about who suffered the same issue but can't afford this treatment. They have to die because of this fraud. It is bulls*** and we have to punish this criminals until death before taking their kidney to give it needy and suffering people, they have to prosecute them in separate court not in civil courts. This doctors and criminals doesn't understand chasing money makes them Paranoia, narcissism and attention deficit disorders.Since they are always greedy and chasing money,that makes them to play with lives. Nobody will do this fraud unless they are mentally ill and paranoia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing