Back to Home.

Here I'm in India after 28 hours of hectic and long travel from Chicago. Where ever you are, what job you do, how long you away from home, back to home is always a wonderful experience and I can't describe the feeling, all I felt is something that mind state changes from "turbulence" to "smooth". This time my hometown we are experiencing some sweet pain that we are getting lot of lot rain, which is unusual in this summer months. But it is good for me and my kids, as we are enjoying in rain and more greenish Nagercoil.

First time in my recent visits since 2004, I'm seeing some negative changes in India, which is not good. There is some loss of capitalist version of India, Reliance Petrol(Gas) station closed its stores all across India since it couldn't afford to competition with state run petrol stations. This time we are missing flashy and attractive gas stations on road. In and around my home town and South Kerala, a lot of infrastructure development works are on hold or no improvement at all. People are crazy about food and other essential items price. As per government report inflation rate now holds all time high of 7%. But there should be always a peeks and valleys in all aspects of progressive developments.

Apart of this, People doesn't change at all, same affection, same kindness, same politeness all are same as before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing