Back to work.

After 2 weeks of vacation to India, returned to Chicago yesterday. Time in India was great and quality one for me and my family. My 4 year and 5 month old enjoyed to the fullest with their grand parents. But the flip side is, my 4 year lost little discipline, due to over affection from grand parents and relatives. The truth is we all are lost our daily strict routine and lost our discipline, which is why we need vacation. The lost of daily routine and little discipline is most wanted for all humans at least once in a year. This vacation was good since it was full of functions, first my brother in law's marriage and then my son's birthday. We met all our relatives and friends on one go. I can see lot of improvements in india's quality of life, earlier we didn't have any issues with car parking in marriages halls, in fact we can see only 2-3 cars, now there were lot of space issues with car parking. Everybody now has car and everywhere we are facing car parking issues including in marriage halls. Every aspect of quality life improving slowly and steadily.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing