100th Post.

Wow...I realized that this is 100th post, I never ever imagine that I would cross this much in writing. Other than 4 years college exams (that is mainly diagrams and calculations, because I'm a mechanical engineering graduate) and workplace emails mainly one line to 15 lines, I never written in English for this extensive and longevity. I did most of my studies from high school and secondary school in Tamil (my mother language) and English was one of the subject for us.

My first inspiration is Mr Sukumar Rajagopal, who is current Chief Knowledge Officer(CKO) and VP of Cognizant, I met him on early 2005 at our client's place, and he introduced the blog and explained it, showed his blog. That day onwards, I read his posts as well as his friend's posts, that really changed me to write more. I recommend his blog unequivocally. Thanks to Mr Sibu B Kutty, who is co-authored some posts in Sukumar's blog. He is the only one noticed first that I started writing blog and encouraged me to write more.

My second inspiration is my wife, yes almost 2 years ago she also started a blog as "home-stay-mom-hobby". Her blog is huge success (number of hits well passed over 240k in last 2 years) , I can see positive changes from her after blogging. I can clearly categorize her as BB(Before Blog) and AB(After Blog). I never knew that she was this dedicated, determined about something before blog. She never quit blogging after our 2nd kid born 6 months ago.

I will continue writing as much as I can.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Subba,
Thanks for the kind words about me. Congrats on your 100th post. Your wife's blog is very nice as well.
Thank you very much Sukumar, it is great honor that you visited my blog...Thanks again.
Anonymous said…
buy xanax online buy xanax online without script - generic xanax white

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing