Sports Channel : Bear's Offensive

Today as usual I met a friend of mine at train, he was just outburst about my yesterday's blog. There i mentioned that "who is smart? paying $1100 rent Vs $2200 mortgage". Because he is owning a house and exactly paying $2200 for mortgage!!!...Oops my bad, i just expressed my opinion and exactly matched his situation. I decided to strike the line. I started very positive about home ownership. In fact, i also started looking to buy a house at Naperville neighbourhood. It doesn't matter how much we are paying..all matters is "you are a proud owner of a home"...my friend.

Ok. Tomorrow is Bear's first preseason match. Now million dollar question is who is going to be the starting Quarterback. Bears has long history of changing quarterback within every 2-3 games. Bear changed 49 times their starting quarterback since 1992. As per latest news, Orton going to be starting quarterback for tomorrow's match against Kansas City and Grossman will be for Seattle match on Aug 19th. Ok. Now next question is, who will be for season opener. Smith said "don't read too much about quarterback selection now, just wait and see". My opinion is, both Orton and Grossman are bad starter for Bear's offensive so it doesn't matter who is starting, as long as defence playing good, may be Bear's can repeat same 7-9 record as last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing