2008 Blog Action Day – Poverty

Poverty is a machination, man made and we are the only one can make it history. Most of the poverty because of prolong social suppression, civil wars and unstable dictatorship rules. There are many people wants to abolish poverty from world, there are lot of talks and thoughts. But I personally think that we don’t know how to resolve this issue, but we have the heart to do so. We think that there are many rich/celebrity people out there and government will do something to abolish poverty. But the rich/celebrity people and government can’t make the difference unless we act together to abolish poverty. 

If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin.  ~Charles Darwin  



Comments

Anonymous said…
You are right Subba. I don't think we know how to solve it. Communism is one solution that has been tried but failed in the long term.
Thanks Sukumar...Yes..Communism created other new evil instead of solving it.

Subba
Anonymous said…
yoo... 10x for )
Anonymous said…
я вот что скажу: неподражаемо.. а82ч
Anonymous said…
I am sorry, that has interfered... I understand this question. I invite to discussion.
Anonymous said…
I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it.

Popular posts from this blog

Coupon Crazy

Google's Killer Application.

Uncontrolled Musing